WHY IS ONRAMP IMPORTANT?
CrossFit if done with safety and proper technique can be one of the best ways to get into shape and transform your body. Onramp is a great tool to get ready for classes and give you the tools to stay safe and healthy. During our time in onramp the focus will not be on getting in shape or working out, it’s a time to focus on form, technique, and scaling options so that when we enter the CrossFit Classes we are prepared to take on the workout.
WHAT DOES ONRAMP ENTAIL?
If you want to start CrossFit but you’ve never done it before you must go through our onramp process….
1. Pay a one-time fee of $125 which includes a one-month unlimited membership.
2. Attend 10 xLite classes
3. Attend 3 onramp sessions (offered Tuesday 6:30 pm and Wednesday 7:00 am) to learn the Olympic Lifts (the snatch and the clean + jerk
WHAT IS THE COST?
Your first month will cost $125 and will include unlimited access to xLite classes and 3 onramp session with a coach. After your first month, you can continue paying $125 for an unlimited membership or switch to $70 for a 3x a week membership.
We now offer Classes to Teens 14 and up. Once they go through their On-ramp process they can attend any CrossFit or X light class on the schedule.
WHAT DOES TEEN ONRAMP ENTAIL?
1. The teen must attend one of the Teen Onramps offered on Saturdays From 11:00am- 12:30pm. Please call 812-208-5338 or email Molly.email@example.com to find out dates for the Teen Onramps.
2. Once the Teen Onramp is completed they can start coming to CrossFit/xlight classes on the schedule and must complete 10 classes before moving on.
3. After the completion of 10 CrossFit/xlight classes, they must then attend 3 sessions of regular onramp, which is offered Tuesday nights at 6:30pm or Wednesday Mornings at 7:00am. After completing 3 sessions they can then attend any class on the schedule.
WHAT IS THE COST?
The entire process is a one time purchase of the student unlimited rate ($75) at the start of the Teen Onramp session. This will give the teen unlimited access to the gym for the first month and pay for all the Onramp session they must attend. Once the first month is complete the teen can switch over to the 3x a week membership ($45) or buy a 10 class pack ($140).