WHY IS ONRAMP IMPORTANT?
CrossFit if done with safety and proper technique can be one of the best ways to get into shape and transform your body. Onramp is a great tool to get ready for classes and give you the tools to stay safe and healthy. During our time in onramp the focus will not be on getting in shape or working out, it’s a time to focus on form, technique, and scaling options so that when we enter the CrossFit Classes we are prepared to take on the workout.
WHAT DOES ONRAMP ENTAIL?
If you want to start CrossFit but you’ve never done it before you must go through our onramp process….
1. Pay a one-time fee of $125 which includes a one-month unlimited membership.
2. Attend 10 xLite classes
3. Attend 3 onramp sessions (offered Tuesday 6:30 pm and Wednesday 6:45 am) to learn the Olympic Lifts (the snatch and the clean + jerk
- Onramp session 1: Break down of the Olympic lift, the snatch, and its powerlifting component the Overhead squat. We will also cover the traditional kip for pull-ups and toes to bar.
- Onramp session 2: Break down of the Olympic lift the clean and jerk along with its powerlifting components front squat, strict press, and push press. We will also break down the handstand push up both strict and kipping.
- Onramp session 3: Review both the snatch and the clean and jerk. Break down how the difference between strength sessions and Metcons.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Your first month will cost $125 and will include unlimited access to xLite classes and 3 onramp session with a coach. After your first month, you can continue paying $125 for an unlimited membership or switch to $70 for a 3x a week membership.